Saturday, March 27, 2010

Free StatCounter Wordpress Plugin


I have been meaning to post about this for a while, but it keeps slipping down my list. If you use an external stat counter, you likely have run across both StatCounter and Sitemeter. I have used both and like both, but StatCounter has a plugin for Wordpress that I have yet to run across for Sitemeter. The plugin page is here and the download is here if you choose not to install it through your plugin dashboard. Give it a try, today, especially if you already use StatCounter.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

mike1144 on March 31, 2010 at 6:55 AM said...

Thank you for the very good post! It’s high quality. I have been visiting your website for a long time already and it’s the first time I leave a comment. Keep up the excellent job and keep on delivering the best value!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy