Sunday, March 28, 2010

Free Miracle Traffic Bot Webinar This Evening


Miracle Traffic Bot is a new product by Paul Ponna that will be released tomorrow. There is also a free webinar in about an hour, where you can watch the specifics on it. I do not yet own this software, but will watch the webinar to see it in action. I am watching for how good of automated submission system it is and what types of places it is submitted to. The software is billed as a 3 in 1 software to automate the process of grabbing high value backlinks to your site. Now I doubt the high value statement, but am always looking for something to automate submissions to article directories, social sites and video sites. Is this the next GOOD software like The Best Spinner is? Not sure, but I will likely buy it to test it out. You can register for the free webinar that starts at 6pm eastern, here. Not sure how limited the space is. We shall watch together. Let me pop my popcorn.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy