Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Just Found The Google Retail Advertising Blog


Many of you may have already known it, many may have seen it, many may have missed it like I did. Regardless, I came across the Google Retail Advertising Blog today and do not remember seeing it before. There really is some great reading on there, especially the post under the Trends for 2010 label. Just when I think I have seen all of the good blogs they have, I stumble across another one.

While we are on the subject of Google, have you tried the new Fetch as Googlebot tool inside of Webmaster tools? It is under the Labs part of the dashboard. Check it out.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy