Friday, March 12, 2010

A Laugh On A Friday - Lost In Technology


Hey it is Friday, or at least that is what my computer tells me. I am also incredibly sick. The weather went from 40's to nearly 80's and has thrown me sideways against the wall health wise. I am sure glad I have these problems in my early 40's as it ensures I likely will not live to be a miserable old age. lol. anyways, I caught this on Twitter and got a chuckle reading it. I especially like the Google rolling out Buzz reference. Maybe the article really isn't that funny and the Robitussin® just has me loopy. I really do not know for sure. Happy Friday everyone. It is Friday? Right?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy