Friday, April 2, 2010

Another Clean Wordpress Theme - Gridline Lite



Some of you seem to like these free, clean Wordpress themes I run across and today's offering is a great find as well. The theme is called Gridline Lite and I really like it. I am currently rebuilding an old BANS site with it as well. Gridline Lite is a free minimalist theme for Wordpress 2.8 and up with full sidebar and bottombar widget support that utilizes a CSS framework to help streamline development and customization. You can easily add a logo image at the top in place of the blog title and this theme can easily be turned into a different color with a few minor color code changes in the CSS file. If you are real adventurous, you can eliminate the bottom 3 widgets above the footer for a truer ecommerce site feel. That is what I did with my rebuild as I had no use for those widgets at the bottiom. This is a great theme, hopeful;ly you find it useful. Happy Friday, everyone.

EDITED TO ADD: Yes, I forgot to add you need to sign up for free to get this template. It is painless I assure you. Thanks to Earl for catching that.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Earl said...

Do you need to sign up for these?

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy