Friday, April 9, 2010

Facebook Fun Friday


Here it is. getaway Friday for me. I did not get a ton done today, so I thought being how it was Friday, I would post something to entertain you today. If you use Facebook, you will get a hell of a kick out of the latest South Park Facebook Episode. You can watch the full episode by clicking that link. I never laughed so hard before. It is right on the money. I embeded a teaser clip below. Also we leave for Vegas early Sunday and do not worry, we have a house sitter coming to stay with my little buddy Toby for the week. He will not be left alone or at a kennel, he deserves better. I will try to post some pics and video throughout the trip in the late evenings. If you want to meet up in Vegas, hurry and shoot me a message on site here or on Twitter.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy