Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Free Backlink For You


I wanted to give everyone a free gift today. It is a free backlink. If you have a Twitter account, you can get a free backlink at twtBizCard. Ok, not earth shattering by any means, but it is a dofollow link right now and it should be index-able as well. As of this post, my link here is not cached, but by linking to it right now, it should help get it indexed. There are tons of these little social sites all over the place and as I have mentioned in the past, I never met a backlink I didn't like. I do not care if it is dofollow or nofollow. Best of all it is free and another doorway into my site. Your welcome. Also make sure to follow me on Twitter as well.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

soggy on April 28, 2010 at 3:52 PM said...

Just an update. The page is now indexed. So there you go, it did not take long.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy