Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lots Of Diamonds Hidden In Amazon Best Sellers


Every read Acres of Diamonds by Russell Conwell? It is one of my favorite literary works. Go read it, I will wait.

You read it? Did you get it? Amazon has diamonds buried in it as well. Simply start in the Best Sellers section of any category. Why wouldn't you want to sell best sellers? Any how I by digging through there today, I found 10 products/model numbers that I researched with the new Micro Niche Finder 5.0 and found low traffic, low competition, low measure of backlinks and high search amounts in Google. Took me about 45 minutes. These products are in niches that i have already developed as well. Wednesday I will create the pages and they should rank instantaneously. Stop looking for secrets when the treasure is right below your feet. You just have to use the effort and right tools to dig. Go get those Acres of Diamonds.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Linda said...

Amazing. That is a great read as well. You are right though, that information of using best sellers is really a no-brainer. I am so guilty of making this process so hard on myself. Thanks for continuous motivation and tips.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy