Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Understanding Spun Article Marketing


I wanted to dig a little deeper today into Spun Article Marketing. Spinning articles is nothing new, but the ability to quality spin has improved over time, especially with such fantastic tools such as the Best Spinner. Article marketing is not new either, but it too has progressed over the years thanks to the Bum Marketing method and the 30 Day Challenge program. Putting both article spinning and article marketing together, gives you the best of both worlds.

Now when I talk about spun articles, I mean over 70% or so uniqueness. Just because the Best Spinner is a great tool, still means you have to use it properly. This also includes spinning the titles as well. If you use a tool like Micro Niche Finder or Market Samurai, you can uncover low hanging fruit in the SERPS that you can attract with carefully researched article titles. Spinning this into different versions with just one spun article is like shooting 15 birds with one bullet.

I submit spun versions to my favorite article directories along with a spun syntax to both Free Traffic System and Article Ranks. Not only do those articles get posted there, they also tend to get syndicated by bloggers throughout the web as well. This can turn one carefully spun article into hundreds of backlinks over time. Sure 100 is high number, but I have personally had an article syndicate that much when it happened to find a hole in the niche. 25-50 is more reasonable and I never met a backlink I didn't like.

Spun Article Marketing does take consistent work like any other method though. Take your time and spin them thoroughly. This includes bio blurbs as well as carefully researched titles. Take your time and try to pound out 2 a week in your niche. It works very, very well as it is the major root of my own backlinking building process that I build my own empire on.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy