Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Couple Of Videos & A Wordpress Plugin


Today I ran across a couple of informative videos from Sean Donahoe and his Firestorm SEO project. I believe his strategies program is available for sale on June 1st. When you opt in to get the free videos though instantaneously, you will kind of get a sense of what the tactics he teaches in them. I will say that regardless, you will learn some useful information in the free videos. The first is an interesting slant at uncovering some keyword phrases using the Google Adsense tool and the Google SKTool The second video covers training and use of the SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 Wordpress plugin. I must admit that I have not run across this free plugin before myself, but it has some interesting uses.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy