Saturday, August 14, 2010

Free Online Video Editing Tools


I came across a great post that features 5 Free Online Video Editing Tools that I wanted to point you to. Windows Movie Maker will do a bunch, but there are times that different file formats or task are needed. This post covers JayCut, Adobe Premiere Express, Kaltura, Movie Masher and Pixorial. I played with the Adobe Premiere Express and you will need to set up a Photobucket accountt first and then you can start remixing video instantly by signing into Photobucket and go to the "create remix" link at the top of the My Albums page.

Links:
JayCut
Adobe Premiere Express
Kaltura
Movie Masher
Pixorial

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy