Saturday, September 25, 2010

Free Arras Magazine Wordpress Theme


I like to pass along good clean Wordpress themes I find and found one last night that happens to be a magazine type Wordpress theme as well. The name of the theme is Arras and this theme comes in brown, blue, green, red, orange, violet and legacy. It features top and main navigation with full menus support. Also it offers custom post types and taxonomies support which means multiple selection of categories. It has an improved thumbnail system and a few theme options you can customize. The thing I like about it is how clean and simple it is and it's ease of use. You may not need it now, but be sure to bookmark it and give it a try down the road.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Coty V said...

ok, I am having some problems. I installed this theme on a domain as it would fit perfectly and it loads sooooo slowly. Genesis+lifestyle loads the site fast, Arthemia loads fast, flex 2 loads fast... what's up with this theme?

soggy on September 28, 2010 at 7:17 AM said...

I suggest contacting the theme designer with the problem you are having.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy