Saturday, September 4, 2010

Google Giving Away Free Ice Cream And They Know My Favorite Flavor


No, Google is not giving away free ice cream, but you will see why I titled the post that way when you watch the video below. The "do not track me list" is a novel idea, but I think we are WAYS away from that. I could see a VERY, VERY strict privacy policy regulations thing coming down the road, but Google makes its money knowing the type softball bats you buy and if you are having problems with your attic fan. They want to know how to best market to you. Put your tin foil hats on and face north west, they are coming for you. Every direction, every day.

I found this on the guest post on SEO Book, by Jim Kukral.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy