Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Introduction To Facebook Marketing


I was emailed a question about Facebook marketing and while I am still pretty much on the learning track and experimenting side of things myself with it, I had this great Introduction To Facebook Marketing post bookmarked from earlier this year by Tim Soulo. Soulo gives a step-by-step Social Media Marketing strategy for promoting a business on Facebook. He has gathered, in his opinion, all the best practices and tips that he has used himself along with some advice he has gotten from others and is confident will work. Facebook and Twitter are heavily integrated into the social web world. Facebook even moreso than Twitter from my own views. I am willing to bet if you randomly polled 10 people, more would admit to using Facebook than the would Twitter. I myself will be diving even heavier into Facebook in 2011 and if you are new to it, this is as great as any place to start the learning process.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy