Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Will Not Leave It Well Alone


My Dad always got on to me growing up. I was always getting into something or messing with something. His words to me were, " Can't you leave it well enough alone?". My answer is the same with Build A Niche Stores. No, I can't!! I am always tinkering with building a better mouse trap and I suggest you do the same. I suggest you pick yourself up a cheap .info domain and use it to play around with BANS. You should play with it and learn it inside and out. Play with templates and design and functions. If you break it, re-install it and break it some more. Remember that BANS is a tool, a platform if you will. By building different templates and adding unique functions, you will set your self apart from other niche builders. Surely you can afford a practice site?! It will make you a better niche store builder. May Dad would be proud, as I still can't leave well enough alone and I am making money because of it.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy