Friday, April 18, 2008

Wordpress Blog Hack


Well, I have been very busy trying to straighten out several infected files on all of my BANS stores after being hacked through my Wordpress blogs on a few of my Niche Stores. If you have any Wordpress blogs on any of your servers you might want to look into this. Here is a post about the security issue. You need to check every folder of all of your sites or ask your hosting company to run a check for you. I had 61 files that I had found, even on sites without a blog attached. I have now finished up installing a new script that checks my servers every 15 minutes to see if files have been changed or uploaded. I will post tomorrow on how to install and run this on stores hosted with Hostgator. Get busy and check those sites tonight.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy