Saturday, March 6, 2010

Why Only 10-20 Article Submissions A Day?


A reader asked me in reference to my statement of only making 10-20 spun article submissions a day this morning. I wanted to clarify that I bit. I shouldn't say a day, I should say when I submit. I do have some days that I do string together multiple days of submissions, but they are not the same article and most of the time not the same niche. Using the ArticleBot makes this process much less time consuming. I do not believe in overdoing anything that might set off a flag with Google. Besides, thoroughly spinning an article 20 times at max is enough in my opinion. Those also will drip in over a 2 week period as well most of the time thanks to lazy article directory webmasters. I also mix up my directories I submit to as well. If you had one niche site and submitted one nicely and thoroughly spun article a week to 15 or so article directories with rotated anchor text pointing to both home and interior pages of your site, you can't help but to rise in the rankings. Create a schedule and stick to it and for Gods sake look natural and spin thoroughly if you are using the Best Spinner. Mix in some other types of backlinks along through the week and if you have done your keyword research correctly and properly SEO'ed your site, you will see the results in 90-120 days. The turtle wins this race that moves natural and calculated. Always remember that.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy