Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SEO Link Vine Closing Doors To New Members On Friday


Just as I thought, Brad Callen will soon be closing the doors of SEO Link Vine to new members this coming Friday at 2pm ET. The email Callen sent out says that he has reached maximum capacity in just a few weeks. This is not surprising as you may remember me telling you that I missed getting in Syndicate Kahuna before it closed as well. I have been on the waiting list there forever with no luck getting in as of yet.

SEOLinkVine is a blog network. If you need more clarification, you can read my earlier post on it here and watch the videos. Do not join with the "me too" attitude. Join if you intend to use the network and post articles to it. You will be wasting your money if you join to post 2 or 3 articles a month. If you understand the benefits of thoroughly spinning and quality of backlinks from other blogs and intend to post 12 or more articles a month, you will likely get your value of the service. Yes, I use it and it has delivered as promised.

If you are serious about your business, I suggest getting in now. If you are just a part timer or new to all of this, please do not join. There will be other blog networks from Callen I am sure. I just do not know when though. I will keep you posted as anything Callen puts out, I usually buy.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

hokieglenn on May 16, 2010 at 7:24 PM said...

Hey Soggy-
Question, what do you think is the main benefit of the paid blog networks like SEO Link and Syndicate Kahuna over something free like the Free Traffic Network?

thanks...
hokieglenn

soggy on May 16, 2010 at 7:37 PM said...

Glenn, The paid networks are generally better quality. Are there still a few good ones on FTS? I have seen a few. I still submit to it. The blogs I have tracked down thus far in SEOLV look a ton better though. It is what is though. It is an in content backlink. Once again I advise to only buy a membership if you intend to submit on a regular basis. I think SEOLV has opened up a pay per post now for 3 bucks. I need to look for that email.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy