Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SEO Link Vine Now Open - Hurry, Review Inside


Ok, it is rare I do 2 post a day, especially 2 post promoting products, but I did not want anyone to miss this or have the doors close on them. Surely you have heard of Brad Callen before, if not just Google him. He makes some of the best products and tools out there. Plain and simple.

Surely you have heard of blog/article networks like Free Traffic System and more recently Article Ranks. Both are spectacular. Surely you have heard of the Best Spinner, a tool for spinning articles. If not, close this post now as you will not understand the rest of it.

For those that have read on, the newest creation by Callen is SEO Link Vine it also goes by the name SEO Linkvine as well as SeoLinkVine. Trust me, it is all the same. This is the latest of blog networks that Callen has put together, even better though is that this panel has a built in spinner and a ranking tracking feature. Everything all in one place.

Why the hurry? I can tell you from experience that I have had these doors close on me before I can get in. I can point to Syndicate Kahuna as an example. These systems only let in so many people into the network as not to dilute it or devalue it. I was kicking myself for missing Syndicate Kahuna and have been tracking the SEO Link Vine launch for quite a while.

If you do not see the value of $47.00 a month here, do not register. This is not for people to try. It is for us that are serious in this business that are doers and want to succeed and know and understand the benefits of this. I am not going to sell any of you on any of this. You know my track record of not promoting just anything. If I believe in it, I promote it. If you just can't afford $47.00 a month, but see the benefits, get started with Article Ranks with a budget you can afford.

Below are some videos to better help you see how it works:






Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

Web Author on May 3, 2010 at 7:23 PM said...

Hey Soggy Dave,

What's the difference between this and the non-paid services like EzineArticles, ArticleBase - etc etc.? Is it because this one ties into a bunch of sites that will use it, rather than a directory that hardly gets used by other sites? Please answer. I'll watch the reviews.

soggy on May 3, 2010 at 8:01 PM said...

Basically yes. Consider it a built in network. However it still is up to the blog owner to approve each article that comes in , but most have set theirs for auto approve. Why don't you first see the free content section of SEO Link Vine. Then you will see what blogs in the network have. I would not join unless you intend to use it. It makes no sense for you to join and submit 2 articles a month. If you are serious about your business and understand the benefits, then it will be highly useful to you.

Dave

Web Author on May 5, 2010 at 4:12 PM said...

Couple more questions Dave, I'm really intrigued by SEOLinkVine. So, how many articles do you personally submit or have submitted and do you think you can keep up the submissions regularly?

What do you think it takes to get your $47 a month out of this service? I've used article directories, but like I said you don't get the full value, this is really cool because you can spin your articles and so can the end user receiving your content. Thanks - Sean.

Web Author on May 5, 2010 at 4:14 PM said...

Ah, me again, would you say 15 a month and you get your monies worth? I see the Callen's have a pay as you go now, but it's $3 an article on that method.

soggy on May 5, 2010 at 4:24 PM said...

At least one a day since it opened. I had a ton pre spun as well that I used elsewhere. I would say at least 20 a month to get your bang.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy