Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mike Johnson Autoblog Blueprint Review


I was sent an invitation a while ago to review the Auto Blog Blueprint for a limited time and finally got around last week to getting inside and really see what it is all about. First of all let me say the name should let you know what it is all about. You have heard about me talk about WP Robot before and in essence this is a road map of how to use that plugin along with several others to create money making autoblogs. You will need to own WP Robot or some other autoblogging plugin, but it is centered around WP Robot, which is the best I have tried. All of the other plugins used are mostly found in my top 40 Wordpress plugin list I did a while back. The videos and instruction are top notch in this membership site and it is just a one time payment to join. Mike Johnson also offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied.

Let me say as I have mentioned before, if you get into autoblogging, you need to make sure your host can handle it. I have a few set up on shared host, but am pushing the envelope. The others I set up on a few of my VPS servers. If you want to try it out on a shared host like Hostgator, you may get a way with it for a while to learn the system, but be prepared to get better hosting the more taxing you get on the host. Just a warning up front on this.

The modules are well laid out by Mike and there is a forum for members as well. Like anything else, you need to read and learn his system before jumping in head first. There is a ton of information inside and you will be tempted to leap before understanding it all. Lay yourself out some time, to watch and read everything first. As he says in the video, most will buy and never follow his teachings because of not having the patience to learn first or stick with it. For those of you wanting a step-by-step tutorial on how to build these properly, Auto Blog Blueprint is what you are looking for. I highly recommend it and it has been around for a while.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy