Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tracking Facebook Likes With Google Analytics


If you use some of the Facebook addons on your site that I have talked about previously and you also use Google Analytics, I have come across a tutorial on how you can track Facebook Likes with GA. This type of analytics I would suggest only on higher volume sites that you know will have traffic and know will get an occasional like. It is not a perfect fit for every site, but I am in the process of implementing it on a small handful of my heavier traffic sites that I blog on quite frequently. It is actually a pretty easy process and just one more way to track traffic and actions. Kudos to David Booth for the short and easy to understand tutorial.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy