Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Press releases for your niche store


So you have just finished that new store and have submitted to link directories and acquired a few other backlinks, now what? I like to put out a press release on my new stores. There are tons of free places out there to submit a press release. I have been using PRLog as of late. It gets spidered and you never know what kind of traffic it might bring and who might pick it up. This is also a good way to get your site crawled and indexed by Google if nothing else. It is very easy to do. I make sure to make the press release at least 300 words and keyword generated. Here is a great tutorial on how to write a press release.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy