Monday, February 11, 2008

Finding related sites for backlinks


Cleaning out my bookmarks today, I came across another tool to help find related sites that might be sources for getting backlinks. Simply add search terms in the top box of sites that might be related to your niche. When you go to each site make sure the link page is cached in Google fairly recently and that the page does not have a "nofollow" tag in the source. I think you will be amazed of the type results you can find. now go find those sites!

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Link seems to be dead. Maybe the service is just moved, but I couldn't locate it.

Just FYI.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy