Sunday, February 17, 2008

SEO fast start book and another tool


Posting a little early today, as I intend to watch the Daytona 500 and take the rest of the evening off. I came across a well written SEO fast start ebook I thought I would share. While this is not the end all do all, it will give newbie niche store owners something they can hit the ground running with. I do suggest the SEO book from Aaron Wall when you are ready to get serious about optimization.

The next little free BANS tool is by Only Wire, it is another great social bookmarking tool I suggest you use for submitting links. Have a great Sunday.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy