Thursday, March 20, 2008

SEO scams and you!


I want to give most of my blog readers a reality check. If you see a place that promises a number one ranking in Google, run the other way. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can promise this. These companies are either after your wallet or getting your domain blacklisted. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, especially when it comes to promising a number one raking in Google. I have been working on the web for a while and their is no quick fix, just solid optimization and hard work. Even after that Google does change and you can not predict these changes. So use this post as a fair warning.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy