Sunday, March 16, 2008

Speaking of hosting...


In light of the Build a Niche Store website going down, it should be a good lesson on choosing a great host and making sure you keep a good eye on your own sites. Here is a tool I use to check all of my sites. I have found it very useful in making sure my sites can be accessed all the time. I highly suggest you use Hostgator if you are new to building or have been having problems with your own host. Hostgator has been great since I transfered over to them some time ago.

On a positive note, it seems the BANS website will be back online on Monday. See you there.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy