Saturday, April 12, 2008

Great Googly Google


I was checking out some of my older non BANS sites today and doing a little inventory of some things. I came across this half finished project. It is a SEC Football link directory of sorts. I have not messed with it for months and months and some how Google has it as a PR 5 of page rank. This site has very little backlinks and no new listings for a long long time. Google must think it has potential, so I will likely try to figure out a way of linking up via the eBay EPN tools. It does get some traffic, but I might as well maximize it better. Trying to understand Google will make your head hurt. Just build quality niche stores and sites and move on to your next project.

I am finishing up some new Build A Niche Store templates this evening that I might share free to my readers later next week. Make sure you are subscribed to my RSS feed as to not miss a post.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy