Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ebay Wordpress Plugin from PHPBay


I am slowly becoming a Wordpress freak. As usually I am late to the party on such things, but have had some security problems albeit my own faults in the past. Now I am very comfortable with it. As long as you are performing the updates and monitoring your server, you should have no worries. I have mentioned in the past about the free eBay plugin, but I highly suggest you now consider the pro PHPbay version. It is very easy to install and makes a great add on feature for any stand alone blogs or blogs attached to your Build A Niche Stores. I am finding myself writing more and more thanks to this blog and although I am not very good at it, at least it is proactive. The new PHPBay is compatible with the new eBay EPN affiliate program and you will be glad with the results it produces.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy