Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Godaddy BANS Store RSS Feed Problems


If you host with Godaddy, you probably need to check your stores pronto. Several members of the Build A Niche Store forum are reporting outages. As I have warned in the past, Godaddy should be used for domain registrations only, nothing more. I highly suggest you get switched over to Hostgator pronto. Adam and Kelvin specifically built the BANS platform for Hostgator and I host several of my stores there. When leaving Godaddy, I highly suggest demanding a refund for time left on your hosting plan. Even if they can credit your account for future domain name purchases. Every day you are down can cost you dearly in the search engines. This should be an urgency to you if you are serious about your business. Here is a post on how to transfer over those stores from Godaddy to Hostgator. Now go move those stores.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy