Friday, May 30, 2008

Long Versus Short Articles as Content Strategy


Well it is Friday and I wanted to give you this read before the week is out. This is a great article on long versus short articles. get yourself in the right frame of mind before reading it. Another message along this same line is when to add something as a blog post or as a page of content on your Build A Niche Store. Personally on blogs I have attached to BANS stores, I usually only make a paragraph or two post. If you have some info or lengthy content, I highly suggest adding it as a page of content on your store. Blog post are really feel are daily feedings for the SERPS. Also I think the perfect lenghth for an article or page of content is 350 words or better. Personally, I do not think I have written anything over 550 words. But if it takes you more words to increase the number of keyword phrases, by all means do not let a word count hold you back. As you go into the weekend remember, ORIGINAL KEYWORD DRIVEN CONTENT IS KING. Make it a plan to write at least one page of content or one free article this weekend. Most of you fear it more than you should. It is in your head, so put it down on paper or in notepad.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy