Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday To This Blog!!



WOW. I almost forgot that one year ago, I started this blog. 447 post later, here we are. I have to be honest, I do not think I missed a single day posting. Maybe I did. Not sure. I have made some hoorible post, some good post, some post that did not help the web at all. One thing is for sure. I have written more in one year, than I have in my entire life, twice over. As I have said many many times, this very blog has taught me more than I can imagine about SEO, traffic, linking, ranking and much much more. It also produced a pretty nice income along the way. All for free. If you read this blog, I thank you and hope it helps you or sends you in the right direction. If you do not read this blog, then you probably left a long time ago and this blog did not help you one bit. So, Happy Birthday, Build A Niche Store Blog, 365 days of pure goodness if you ask me. Thanks also to Blogger for providing a very usable platform for me to work on.

Related Posts by Categories



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Soggy. I have learned quite a bit from you. Here is to another great year.

Dean

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say I have truly enjoyed this blog ,because you have put the plate of knowledge at the level that I might feast from your information that you supply to me as a newbie to learn and to take the steps for my progress in the Internet to make a profit. Again I say "Thank You" and I hope 2009 for you is "Blessed and Profitable".
Allen

Anonymous said...

Congrats Soggy! Great work and Happy B-Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Soggy your blog has taught me so much. Whenever I have a question or run into a stumbling block, this is the first place I look for answers! If it wasn't for your encouragement and advice (oh, and your great templates), I am not sure if I would still be doing this. Thanks so much and congratulations to a great year!

Darlene

Anonymous said...

Soggy! Congrats! I love the info you provide! You are always direct and to the point and i always enjoy that! Thanks for taking time to offer great reading on here and i hope you will have another successful year!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and congratulations on a great blog.

Anonymous said...

Big congrats! I didn't realize your blog was only a year old. The fact that you have created such a deep site in only a year is inspiring.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy