Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Improving Rankings By Using Video


Ever since PubCon, you notice I have been posting more about video and how it will play a big part in not only engagement, but in ranking. I cam across a great article by Chris Crum of WebProNews entitled, How to Use Video to Improve Google Ranking & Conversions. Chris gives some do's and dont's and tips on how to better use video. If you haven't started, you need to get on the bus now. I have seen huge jumps in traffic myself on several sites that I have started making a habit to include videos in post or content pages.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy