Sunday, March 29, 2009

Free Traffic System For Article Directory Submissions


I have recently been experimenting with the new Free Traffic System as of late in conjunction with articles submitted to article directories. While it is a bit early to truly see the effect, I feel it is quite safe for backlinks pointing to your main article submissions to whatever article directory you are using. In short, you offer up a blog to the network, I set one up on an .info domain. You give Free Traffic System author rights (not admin rights) and as articles are submitted they get posted to your blog if the submitter chooses. The real value is that any submission you make can be posted to 30 other blogs in the network. Now let me say, I only suggest pointing the bio links with solid anchor text to your article directory submission until you get more comfortable with whether or not you want to point to your main niche site. I am not a big fan of using spinners, but theirs is one of the better ones I have seen and being as these submissions show up on other blogs and point to your article directory submission, I see no real harm to give it a whirl. The best thing is it is FREE and you can monetize the blog you offer up to the network should you choose to do so. Make sure to read all of the directions thoroughly and you should get the just of everything fairly quickly. Once again, I suggest pointing the anchor text to your article directory submission until you get a better handle on things and be sure the blog you offer up to the network is a throw away domain name as basically it will be filled with spun articles. If you need more clarification on the Free Traffic System, just shoot me an email or comment in this post.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy