Friday, March 6, 2009

Submit Edge Article Submission Service


Article directories are just a small part of my backlink strategy as it should be every one's. I used to do all of this myself in the earlier days, but needed more time to write my own on site content and also focus on other backlink processes. The last six months I have been using Submit Edge for article directory submissions. For 30 bucks, you just can not beat it. They also write the article and change out the footer bio and rotate out the backlinks you set as well. I am not too picky as far as the article goes as it is off site and not on mine, but they do a better than average job on the article itself. Filling out the form is simple. Just make sure to fill out the three Author Bio options with different backlinks and anchor text use as many relevant keywords in the keyword box as well. I truly do not think you will be disappointed with the results or the service.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering if you still use Submit Edge and have seen positive results from the service? I am considering the Blog Review service from them - have you ever tried it?

Thanks,
Dave

soggy on October 6, 2009 at 3:41 PM said...

@dave
The blog review service I have never tried, so I can not speak to that part of what they do.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy