Monday, April 20, 2009

BBPress Wordpress Forum Plugin Software


I was introduced today to the free BBPress Wordpress Forum plugin while cruising the JenSense forum. This is a much lighter and newbie friendly forum plugin for Wordpress. If you are not wanting to take the plunge into the Simple Press Message Board Plugin, I highly suggest you give this one a go. It is much easier to get going and has a great readability to it as well. Busy forums are hard to get started and populated at first, but can provide a great engaged surfer community once the word gets out about it.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Gary Brooks said...

Nice plugin & a great find. I have been looking for something like this.

C.Bailey on April 21, 2009 at 3:36 PM said...

I've been using BBPress for awhile now, but the tricks to creating an active forum require tasks that BBpress is not capable of. At least in my eyes.

I look at BBPress as a comment extension, rather than something to be used as a standalone forum.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy