Saturday, June 6, 2009

Well I Married My Dream Girl, I Married My Dream Girl


Admittedly I do not watch much television, but when I do, it is usually sports. I have watched almost every Penguins game during the NHL playoffs and that damn FreeCreditReport.com commercial always is shown. So much so, that I walk around the house singing it, to annoy my wife. God forbid I should every need their services, but if I did, I would likely at least look at their site. Their marketing is classic, ram the brand down your throat with a series of catchy jingles. You should always be working towards branding yourself whenever possible. with all of free social networking and video sites out there, a real creative mind could achieve a high quality branding through a real low budget ad campaign.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy