Monday, January 25, 2010

Free Video Clip Embeder


Every now and again, I run across an instance where I have a link to a video or audio clip and want to embed it on a web page. If the site is Wordpress, I just use a Wordpress plugin, but I also have a few non Wordpress sites built with BANS or even Blogger blogs that I need to embed videos or audio on. I came across a free video code maker that makes embedding video a breeze on sites not built with Wordpress. You can choose the size of the video, whether it auto starts and if you want to show controls as well. Just fill in the details and click the Make HTML button and copy the code it spits out at the bottom. Very simple. Make sure to bookmark this site, as you never know when you might need it.

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

Fletch on February 4, 2010 at 6:13 AM said...

Hi Dave

Q1
Which wordpress plugin do you use?

Q2
On your best article spinner page you are showing a video, where do you get the url for it?

I am new to all the video stuff and generally use the embed code off youtube, your'e way is so much better.

Cheers Fletch

soggy on February 4, 2010 at 9:05 AM said...

Q1: FLV plugin
http://www.channel-ai.com/blog/plugins/flv-embed/

Q2: Download helper Firefox addon

Fletch on February 4, 2010 at 9:33 AM said...

Q2

Not getting it, how does download helper, help if you get my drift?

Fletch

soggy on February 4, 2010 at 10:36 AM said...

It will show you the source of the embedded file.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy