Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter & Video Easter Prayer


I wanted to take time out today and wish everyone a blessed and happy Easter. Please do not lose sight of the meaning of Easter on this day. This day celebrates the resurrection of Jesus, who died on the cross for our sins.

Here is a great Easter prayer that I also converted to video using the software I told you about yesterday.



Heavenly Father and God of mercy,
I believe that Jesus is alive and has
become the Lord of life.

From the waters of Baptism you have
raised me with him and renewed your
gift of life within me.

Increase in my mind and heart
the risen life I share with Christ
and help me to grow in your
wisdom and grace.

Lord Jesus, you appeared to your
apostles after the resurrection and filled
their hearts with joy when you said to them
"Peace be with you".

May the peace of your presence
abide with me and make each day you
give me the most beautiful day of my life.

Lord Jesus, you triumphed over death and
destroyed the power of death in me,
may I live only for you.

Risen Lord, you brought confusion
on the guards at your tomb but joy
to your disciples, grant me the fullness
of joy as I serve you in spirit and truth.

You promised to be with your disciples,
Lord, to the end of the world, stay with
me today and remain with me always.

King of glory, center of my life,
grant that when you come again, I may
be one with you in glory.

Lord, remember me as in my own way I
minister to your people, may my life
be holy and an example to your people.

Lord Jesus, purify my heart with your truth
and guide me in the way of holiness,
so that I may always do what is
pleasing in your sight.

Amen.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Rich said...

Happy Easter, Dave. Great video.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy