Thursday, June 10, 2010

GD Press Tools Wordpress Plugin


I am keeping the post nice and simple while I am away and pretty much focused on Wordpress plugins. This should get to you by 6:45 central Thursday evening and a plugin that is both free and highly useful in keeping Wordpress running clean and sharp. This GD Press Tools Wordpress Plugin will especially make a difference on larger sites you have, but has other features you can use on smaller sites as well. They have a Pro version, but I have yet to buy it. Make sure you read the tutorials before using so you know and understand what function does what. I like the optimize, remove overhead and repair all tables if needed function along with the abiolity to remove all revisions for published posts and pages to save room and clean things up a bit. This truly is a great plugin and I am sure you will agree.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Eddie said...

I have not run across that plug in in all my time using Wordpress. It is amazing what the free version of it does and I thank you for bringing this one to my attention.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy