Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Yoast SEO Wordpress Plugin Coming Soon


If you have read my blog for any length of time, you know I am a huge fan of Joost de Valk. He is a master when it comes to tweaking Wordpress especially when in comes to SEO. He has created several plugins over the years along with several great tutorials as well. In a post a few days ago, he mentioned 2 WordPress SEO Plugins you should NOT be using and takes a knock at a 3rd, All in one SEO pack. He claims the automatic generation of meta descriptions is a drawback of the plugin. Now I use Light SEO myself without problems, but do look forward to his own new SEO plugin that he mentions is forthcoming at the end of the post. There is also some great banter in the comments going that I have been keeping track of. Make sure you follow along as well.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy