Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SEO Link Vine Back Open For Limited Time


Brad Callen has opened back up the doors to SEO Link Vine for an unspecified time once again. It had been closed to new members for a few weeks as he reached his maximum capacity for opening. It is unclear how long he will keep the doors back open, but I suggest you only sign up if you are serious about using the service. I luckily got in at the introductory site of $47.00, the rate is now $67.00, so you can see why I suggest this for those that are serious about using the service and know how to spin and submit several articles a month. If you are new to all this, you do not need this yet, but wanted everyone else who missed the opening to get a chance at getting in. I use it to the tune of 30 plus submissions a month and it has helped sites rise in rankings and built hundreds of backlinks. Especially for deep internal pages on sites I am promoting hard and heavy for long tail results.

I will be in New Orleans the rest of the week per my wife's demands of shopping, eating and gambling, so post will be written in advance and I will try to get to all emails as soon as possible. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy