Thursday, August 19, 2010

Checking In On The Challenge


You may remember the 30 day challenge from a year or so ago. This years version is dubbed just "The Challenge" and although I have known about it for a while, I wanted them to get ahead quite a ways so I could dedicate a whole couple of days to watching everything. Their videos are top notch and newbies can really learn quite a bit as can veterans. I always pick up a few nuggets in these things. I would suggest setting aside large chunks of time for these modules though or depending on your time, you can go day to day. I like to knock these out in large sections myself and likely will revisit when they get back ahead a ways. There are tons of task to do, but I promise it is well worth the time.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy