Friday, October 1, 2010

Firefox Plugin For Converting HTML to RSS


I came across this great video the DapperFox Firefox addon to make an RSS feed from a site or sites that does not have a specific RSS feed. I am going to play this next week to return product specific listings from CraigsList site wide among a few other things I want to play with using it. Pretty good stuff right here, especially if you are aggregating some feeds in as content with an autoblog or the likes. Watch this and give it a try. I will have more after I play with it myself.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy