Thursday, October 14, 2010

Google Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results Released


I am WAY behind today thanks to a charity bake sale project my wife sprung on me late this afternoon. Crisis has been diverted and now everything has been baked and cooling down. Damn I am good! Who else is good? Google of course. I have owned Google stock since early 2006, so I love to hear when their financial results are released to skim through them. Admittedly, much of the stuff on the statement is not important to most webmasters, but on the flip side there is a ton you can take from these as well. I think Google is just scratching the surface of total world domination. Is that good as a whole? Probably not, but they put a ton of money in my pocket through Adsense and affiliate programs and the last thing I want to hear is instability. To hear Eric Schmidt talk, instability is no where close as Google had an excellent quarter. Long Live Google!!!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy