Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Love Playing With Yourls URL Shortener


My newest toy I have been playing with is the great free Yourls URL Shortener script. You can easily set up your own URL Shortener to work not only on site with a Wordpress plugin, but through Twitter and Facebook with Twitterfeed & Tweetdeck as well using your own API. Thanks to my good buddy Hank at Money Code, I got a sweet toolbar plugin portion figured out to show ads above linked to pages not on site. It is included free as well. There are so many things you can do with this if you use your imagination. The coding is solid and pretty secure from all of my scans through it. Quite a few sites use it as you can see in their showcase. This is not for a novice, but is pretty easy to get installed if you have been around the block a little while.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy