Saturday, December 11, 2010

With Amazon Wordpress Plugins My Loyalty Stays With PHPZon


Someone emailed me yesterday asking about a certain new Amazon Wordpress and wondering if I tried it. There are new plugins that come out all the time to have the ability to show Amazon products on your niche sites. I have used quite a few over the years, but my go-to Amazon plugin remains the PHPZon plugin by Wade. why? I trust it and I know it converts when I build my sites right. Does this mean that other plugins are not as good? Absolutely not, I just have no reason to play with them or test them. Wade is always on top of any API changes and continues to support all of his plugins like no other developer. The same goes with his original PHPBay plugin for the EPN eBay program. In addition, the forum you get access is full of information and great ideas. If you have yet to tackle the Amazon route, you need to and the PHPZon plugin is the perfect plugin to get started with. I have used it for a LONG time and have no reason to try another one.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy