Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blind faith and niche stores


Blind faith is really described as believing in something that you are unsure is true. When beginning with BANS, you have to have blind faith that the system works. If you have created any store to this point and it has produced ANY income or sale, you know the system works. You just have to get better at it via promoting and optimizing. When I started over a year ago with BANS, I built a couple of stores and traded a few links and forgot about them. I did not have the blind faith to continue working and learning. After around 6 months, I noticed I was getting conversions and dove deeper into niche store building. I cost myself 6 months of store building and probably was beaten to the punch on a few niches as well. If you can learn anything from my post today, it is that BANS works. You need to build and learn and learn and build. You will pick up little things over the months that work better than other things. BANS now provides me a full time income at something I love to do. When I sleep, my stores make me money. How cool is that? It is all about identifying a niche and building a site around it. Promoting it and tweaking it. It's not rocket science, it just takes a little learning. Stay with me, I will get you there.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy