Monday, March 10, 2008

Building trust with your niche store


Building trust with your niche store is an important factor in getting repeat customers. Often times the look alone can gain trust of the surfer. Once you have mastered the art of installing and learning some SEO factors of your store, I would look at your design and color combinations. A professional look will go a long way with bringing customers back to your store. I have several customers that show up time and time again to many of my stores and I think it is because:

1. They are finding what they are looking for very easily.

2. My stores look like trust worthy stores.

I am not saying you have to be a design genius, but have a look at some color schemer tools and make sure you have a professional looking header logo. There are tons a free image editing programs out there along with many free tutorials on image editing.

Of course make sure you are mastering other facets of your store first, but be mindful that image is important.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy