Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back to building niche stores


After about a week or so of doing some BANS tutoring and building a few custom BANS niche store templates, I am getting back to business of building some new niche stores. I highly suggest you register a domain for use of experimenting with new templates. It makes it very easy to tweak some of the templates for niche store use. I also may mention that you may want to brush up on your css codes as well. I will share a must have bookmark with lots of great resources for webmasters. There are a ton of useful sites here that will help with your niche store customization.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy