Monday, April 7, 2008

US Free Ads and your Niche Stores


I am a big fan of US Free Ads. Let me say first, they are nofollow, but if written correctly your ad can sore to page 1 of Google for a long tail keyword. Instead of hashing other info out there, I thought I would share this tutorial in tips. I really suggest you make your ads as eye pleasing aspossible and suggest you use the html function to really build a nice ad. Ad pictures if at all possible and lots of keyword driven ad wording as well. US Free ads is really worth the monthly fee.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy